At Complete Physiotherapy we pride ourselves on providing a complete, effective and top-class physiotherapy service to all patients at a competitive price.
We endeavour to provide the highest level of value for money and complete customer satisfaction. We only perform and advise patients on appropriate and necessary treatments, and ensure patients are only paying for essential intervention for their specific injuries and symptoms.
How do I make an appointment?
Self Referred Patients
All Complete Physiotherapy physiotherapists are Chartered and Stated Registered which means that you can self refer – you do not need to see a doctor or any other health professional first, you can simply phone our reception staff to book an appointment.
Private medical insurance (PMI)
If you want to use a PMI policy to cover the cost of your treatment, we advise that you check the details of your policy with your Provider to determine whether a doctor’s referral is required prior to commencing treatment.
Making an appointment at Complete Physiotherapy is simple:
For Caversham Clinic call 0118 9462299
Thatcham Clinic call 0118 9462299
Mortimer Clinic call 0118 9462299
First time with us?
If you are a new patient at Complete Physiotherapy we will need to take some details from you on arrival at the clinic. If you would like to save time you can print out and fill in our registration and terms and conditions forms before your appointment.
To download the forms simply click on the respective links below.
What do I need to bring with me?
At your first appointment it is a good idea to bring:
- A vest and shorts (or suitable underwear) that you feel comfortable in, as depending on the injury, there may be an element of undressing involved.
- If you think that your injury is due to running, it will be helpful for you to bring along your normal running shoes.
- X-rays or medical referral letters.
- Details of health insurance policies you wish to claim on.
- Details of your referring doctor or GP.