Self Funding Patients
- Initial assessment and treatment (30 minutes) £45
- Follow-up treatment* (30 minutes) £45
- Follow-up treatment* for Students and OAPs* £40
*A treatment session may include a number of different treatment techniques for example acupuncture, electrotherapy, joint manipulations, massage therapy, exercise rehabilitation, postural training and rehabilitation.
We accept cash, cheque and all credit cards except American Express.
All Complete Physiotherapy physiotherapists are Preferred Providers of all the Health Insurance Companies which means you can use your policy to cover the cost of your physiotherapy treatment. We recommend that you contact your insurance company before commencing treatment, to clarify whether a medical referral is required and whether there are any restrictions on your policy for example if you are required to pay an excess fee. All fees are agreed contractually between Complete Physiotherapy and each insurance company independently.
In keeping with the top-class service that we provide, we bill the cost of your treatment directly to your health insurance company. This means that you do not have to pay for your treatment and then reclaim the cost from your insurer.
- 30 minute session – £30
- 45 minute session – £40
- 60 minute session – £50
- Initial assessment – 30 minutes – £95
- Follow up treatment package – 3 sessions – £200
- Initial assessment and treatment (40 minutes) £55
- Follow-up treatment (30 minutes) £45
Many of our Physiotherapists are trained in acupuncture, if you’d like to discuss acupuncture as a treatment option please give the team a call on 01189462299.
- If your injury is deemed suitable and there are no contra-indications we can perform injection therapy at a fee of £90. Contact will be made with your GP to discuss the procedure and obtain the appropriate drugs.
- Pool sessions – 30 minute – £50